From Boston to Vermont and the islands of Maine, New England is a spot for romance. Whether enjoying a night overlooking the the Boston Harbor or enjoying the foliage of the Vermont mountains, there is something for everyone.
- Cape Cod in the winter is a secluded beach venue where you will not have to deal with the crowds, enjoy your stay at a secluded bed and breakfast away from everyone.
- Go ice skating on Boston’s Frog Pond. Then warm up with a romantic dinner at one of Boston’s top restaurants.
- Head up to the quaint town of Woodstock, Vermont and enjoy the foliage at one of the prettiest villages in New England.
- Snuggle up to a fire at an inn on Peak’s Island, Maine. Only a twenty-minute ferry ride from Portland. In the winter there may not be many people, but you aren’t looking for people!
- Enjoy a quiet gondola ride at dusk in Providence, RI as you take in the views of the river walk while enjoying some cheese and crackers, and romantic Italian music.
New England is filled with nooks and crannies of seclusion to be enjoyed by couples looking to get away.